Terms & Conditions
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Entries must be received by 17:00 GMT 31st January 2019. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
- Only one entry per person.
- To enter fill in your details as directed on the Entry Form for this competition.
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on 1st February 2019. The first entry drawn will be the winner.
- The prize for the winner is to have their Mortgage payment paid for the month of January. The prize will be for a maximum of £500. Proof of the Mortgage payment will be required by the winner providing a copy of their Mortgage statement and Bank statement entry. We understand that the winner is likely to have paid their January Mortgage payment by the time they receive the prize, however, it could go towards the following month’s Mortgage payment.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice.
- The winners will be notified via email or post on 2nd or 3rd February 2019. The winners must claim their prize within 30 working days of the Promoter sending a notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse, and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- Winners will be announced in the edition of Plymouth magazine after the competition ends.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Stuart Powell, 44 Torland Road. Plymouth PL3 5TT.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- Competition Entrants must have a Devon or Cornwall postcode. Entrants form any other postcode area will not be entered into the draw for £500.
- Only the first 100 competition entries will be eligible for the free Mortgage review.